Wounded Warrior Project
Tough Mudder is a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project. To date, Tough Mudder participants have raised more than $5 million to support thousands of warriors returning from the battlefield. These funds go toward providing combat stress recovery programs, adaptive sports programs, benefits counseling and employment services that aid in these brave Americans’ transition to civilian life. Moreover, we always host a team of Wounded Warriors in every Tough Mudder event, just to remind everyone else what the definition of the word ‘bad-ass’ really means. To learn more about the Wounded Warrior Project, please watch this video.
How it works
- Tough Mudder encourages participants to raise money for the WWP by giving a $25 refund to anyone who raises more than $150 for Wounded Warrior Project.
- As soon as you register for Tough Mudder, an online fundraising page is automatically emailed to you in your confirmation email. You can also go to our Donation Center to choose your event and search for your fundraising link.
- Send your donation link to friends and family, so they can throw down the plastic and donate to Wounded Warrior Project.
- If a registrant raises more than $150 on their page, they will be administered a $25 refund 4-6 weeks after the event to the credit card with which they purchased the TM registration.
- If a registrant raises more than $300 on their page, Wounded Warrior Project will be in contact with the fundraiser a couple days before the event to pickup their prize on event day. Valid for US events only.
Wounded Warrior Project Fundraising Tiers
|$150||$25 Refund||6-weeks after event|
|$300||Sunglasses + Compression Sleeve||At event|
|$1000||WWP Survival Strap||At event|
Note: All charitable donations are subject to a transaction processing fee. If your account has been closed since you registered, we will still refund the same card you used to register. You can contact your bank/credit card company 6-weeks after the event to get the credit moved to another open account. We cannot issue refunds to a different card.