Seattle: Sat Oct 5 & Sun Oct 6, 2013Share
Participants and Spectators – Make sure to read the information packet before event weekend.
Participants – If you registered as of September 19, find your start times here. If you registered after September 19, your start time will be sent to you next week. Day-of registration will be available on site Saturday and Sunday for $200 CASH.
Want a taste of Tough Mudder Seattle 2013? Check out the official video:
|Event Launch Special||Sold Out||$95||$85|
|Early Bird Discount||Sold Out||$105||$95|
|Tough Discount||Sold Out||$115||$105|
|Mudder℠ Entry||Sold Out||$125||$115|
|Standard Entry||Sold Out||$135||$125|
|Late Entry||Sold Out||$145||$135|
|Final Entry||Sold Out||$180||$170|
|Registration Closed||After Oct 2, 2013||-||-|
Prices will increase at midnight Pacific Time on the dates listed above. Prices subject to change at Tough Mudder’s discretion.
Registration Cost Includes
Palmer Coking Coal Company
31407 Washington 169, Black Diamond, WA
Click here for a Google map
From Seattle, WA: 45 minutes
From Portland, OR: 2 hours, 45 minutes
From Vancouver, BC: 3 hours
We have multiple parking options available! You will need to choose one of these options in advance:
Premium Parking (Saturday Only)
Can’t wait to get to the start? We are offering a limited number of $20 premium parking passes for participants and spectators on Saturday only. These spots are reserved and will be located closest to the base area. They will sell out quickly, so reserve your spot now. This deal is not valid for Sunday.
Advance Standard Parking (Saturday or Sunday)
No hassle, no worries. Get your parking sorted in advance so you can get to the start faster. Advance standard parking passes are now available for $10. Click here.
Standard Parking (Saturday or Sunday)
If you do not purchase a premium or advance standard ticket, you will need to pay $10 in cash only when you arrive at the venue.
From Seattle, WA
- Take I-5 S to exit for I-405 N
- Take exit 4 to merge onto WA-169 S/Maple Valley Highway
- Turn right onto Roberts Drive
- Turn right onto Lake Sawyer Road and follow signs for Tough Mudder Parking
From Tacoma, WA
- Take I-5 N
- Take Exit 142A to merge onto WA-18 E toward Auburn
- Take WA-516 E/SE 272nd St exit toward Covington
- Turn right onto WA-516 E/SE 272nd St
- Turn right onto 216th Ave SE
- Continue onto SE 296th St
- Continue onto 224th Ave SE
- Continue onto 228th Ave SE
- Continue onto Lake Sawyer Road and follow signs for Tough Mudder Parking
Additional information for premium parking and advance standard parking
- After you purchase the premium, premium bundle option, advance standard or advanced standard bundle option you will receive a parking pass via e-mail.
- Print out the pass. Important: Do not fold, bend or laminate it, as we will be scanning it on site.
- Make sure to have the parking pass clearly displayed in your car when you arrive. Boom. You’re good to go.
- Mudders who opted for the bag drop option, you must bring your pass to bag drop.
- If you need to reprint your parking pass, go here.
Handicap will park in Lot 4 with staff/volunteers. We will have a vehicle and staffer available for handicap and injured transportation. If you have a handicapped permit, purchase standard or advanced standard parking. Make sure to have your permit clearly displayed in your car so you will receive priority placement.
Get your bag drop sorted in advance so you can get to the start faster. Now available for $5 – click here to reserve.
Course & Obstacles
- We cannot edit any registrations within 6 days of the event.
- There is a mandatory insurance fee with your registration.
- At most Tough Mudder events, we will charge a parking fee. Exact pricing will be included in the Info Packet emailed to participants 1-week before the event. This will be cash only.
- If you are truly tough & register for both days, please contact our Customer Support team here. You must register in full for both days before we can apply the discount.
An update for all Mudders℠ who were expecting this event to be held on May 4 & 5: Palmer Coking Coal Company is set up to host one most challenging and picturesque courses of 2013. In working with the local authorities, some environmental concerns were identified around the timing for our event. Due to those issues, we’ve moved this event to October 5 & 6.
Tough Mudder offers a range of official hotel options for our events. For Tough Mudder discounted rates, and to stay with your fellow Mudders, book your hotel here.
If you are registered as an individual, you will select your preferred start time during online registration. If you are registered with a team, only the team captain will select a preferred start time. Please note, although we do our best to accommodate this preference, it is not a guarantee. You will be emailed your assigned start time within a week of the event.
Post Party & Awards
The fun doesn’t stop when you finish the Tough Mudder obstacle course. Big Mudder throws a killer postparty consisting of live music, contests, awards, and of course the carnival of tough. Check out our post party & awards page for more details.
Tough Mudder Tattoos
At most events, Tough Mudder will be offering tattoos of our badass logo to all finishers who want to commemorate their epic achievement. Once you get inked, fill out a tattoo registration entry form to get free entry into a Tough Mudder event of your choice! Please note: Some venues don’t allow tattoos to be done on site. If this is the case, we encourage participants to get Tough Mudder tattoos at local tattoo parlors.
MarathonFoto is our official event photographer – they will be taking action shots of you throughout the Tough Mudder course, so make sure your bib number is clearly visible! There will be three designated Photo Zones throughout the course – look for the “Photo Zone” signs to ensure your picture is taken! Photos will be available online for viewing and purchasing the week after the event. Can’t wait? We understand. Check out some of our previous event photos.
World’s Toughest Mudder
Is 10-12 miles of Tough Mudder grit somehow not enough for you? World’s Toughest Mudder® is the culminating event of the Tough Mudder calendar and takes the concept of being a Tough Mudder to a whole new level. This extreme competition puts the world’s most hardcore Mudders℠ through a grueling 24-hour challenge designed to find the toughest man, woman, and 4-person team on the planet.
How to qualify:
If you’re crazy enough to think that 24 hours of torture sounds like fun, then you’re eligible.
Previously, we’ve asked people to qualify by submitting their times from a Tough Mudder during the season. But the fact is that this year, you’re not going to be competing on a normal Tough Mudder course – we’re going to be feeding you something even more intense, with more obstacles per mile. So how fast you can run isn’t as important – what really matters is how much pain you can push through.
2013 Events Poster
Click here to download a Tough Mudder 2013 events poster for your gym, office, bathroom, dog house…wherever.