What to Bring on Event Day
On your body:
- Shoes – normal running shoes. Cleats won’t help – in fact they’ll be worse on your feet and are dangerous for the other participants.
- Clothes – lightweight stuff that dries quickly. Even if it’s a cold day, heavy or thick clothing will just retain water and make you colder. You should also bring a change of clothes for after the event so you can enjoy the post party.
- Gloves – this one is more debatable. Some people swear by them, others prefer to go glove-less (faster drying). If you go with gloves, be sure to grab tough, thick ones to prevent burns from the ropes and splinters from the walls.
Other important things:
- Photo ID – You MUST bring a photo ID. We cannot stress this enough.
- Copy of your confirmation email.
- A watch – if you care about knowing your time. It’s on you to time yourself.