World’s Toughest Mudder Official Rules
- All participants must be at least 18 years old.
- The Tough Mudder 2013 Season Pass may NOT be used to register for WTM.
- There are absolutely no refunds of, or transfers of, WTM race registrations.
- WTM is a rain or shine event that will be held irrespective of any and all weather conditions. To clarify, we will never cancel a course solely because of weather conditions. However, if weather conditions make the course unsafe, or affect our medical and safety teams’ ability to help participants, this will have to be evaluated independently.
- We STRONGLY encourage all participants to obtain sign-off from their doctor certifying that they are fit enough to engage in the event.
- All participants must sign the WTM liability waiver, both online during registration and in person at the event.
Official WTM 2013 Race Rules will be announced in June 2013. Expect some changes from last year – Big Mudder has spent all winter thinking about new ways to push you past your limits.