Wounded Warrior Project®
Mudders leave no warrior behind
Tough Mudder is a proud supporter of Wounded Warrior Project®. To date, Mudder Nation has raised over $6 million to support the transition of thousands of warriors returning home from the current military conflicts.
Tough Enough to Fundraise?
Being a Tough Mudder means putting others before yourself especially those who risk their lives for the safety and freedom of our country. Get into the action by raising money for those service members who have returned home with the mental and physical wounds of war. Every donation supports the 19 free, diverse programs provided by Wound Warrior Project to assist injured veterans on the journey towards a successful civilian life.
How to donate
When you register for Tough Mudder, you are given a link to a unique website page that will accept credit card donations for Wounded Warrior Project.
2. Send your link
Send your fundraising link to friends and family, asking them to support your Tough Mudder charity fundraising effort by making a donation to the veterans service organization, Wounded Warrior Project.
3. Raise as much as you can
Every donation counts. Whether $5, $25, or $100, each gift makes a huge difference to helping wounded service members and their families. To encourage your efforts, Tough Mudder will administer a $25 rebate to all participants who raise $150 or more for WWP. See details and additional tiers below.
4. Can’t find your fundraising page?
If you are a registered participant who has deleted their confirmation email and cannot find your fundraising page, please following these instructions:
- 1. Visit the Registration Center Home to access your account.
- 2. Log in with your Eventbrite account information, including your email address you registered with.
- 3. Click on “My Tickets” if not directly taken to this page.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Team & Fundraising section.
- 5. Click the fundraising page that corresponds with the event you are looking for.
WWP fundraising tiers
|$150||$25 refund on your Tough Mudder registration|
|$300||WWP Full Cushion Crew Socks, plus the above incentive|
|$1000||WWP Survival Strap, plus the above incentives|
Your donation makes a difference.
Through programs focused on engagement, mind, body, and economic empowerment of wounded service members and their families, WWP hopes to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history.
IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT
In 2013, Wounded Warrior Project assisted tens of thousands of wounded service members and families through programs and services focused on helping not only survive, but thrive in life post-injury. Click here to watch a few programmatic highlights and see the positive impact of your support.
- Aided 17,738 Alumni who participated in at least one WWP program or event.
- Helped secure $17.93 million in annual entitlement and $9.97 million in retroactive benefits for warriors.
- Fostered 3,773 Peer Mentor visits focusing on building friendships and a foundation of support with fellow Alumni.
- Served 5,808 warriors and caregivers at WWP Physical Health & Wellness programs including recreational sports, nutrition, counseling, and wellness events.
- Employed 1,000 warriors through the Warriors to Work™ initiative with $41,053 as an average earning from full-time work.
WWP: TO HONOR AND EMPOWER WOUNDED WARRIORS
We encourage you to learn more about Wounded Warrior Project.