The 2021 season is on and we’re ready to have you back in the mud. In an effort to keep our community healthy, we have a few rules we’d like you to be aware of before you challenge yourself on a Tough Mudder course.
Before you arrive, please make sure you have a mask with you and are aware of the following requirements:
1. Masks are required from the moment when you exit your car in parking all the way through to 150′ after the start line.
2. Participants will be required to re-mask after crossing the finish line.
3. Participants should bring their own mask, but we’ll be providing a neck gaiter for use on-course or post-event (as masks will certainly get muddy).
4. Neck Gaiters must be doubled up (folder over) to be used as an effective face cover.
5. Volunteers will be provided with masks, but should bring their own for the check-in process.
6. Participants may temporarily lower their mask to eat or drink while not near others.
7. Participants must wear their mask on course if they come to an obstacle where others are present.
Have you made the commitment? Commit to 2021 and start training today. Don’t forget to download your free training guide to help you get there.