Protein is an important part in every Mudder’s life, whether you’re training for an event or just looking for a post workout snack. After exercise our body is trying to rebuild, repair and grow it’s muscle stores so we always need to be on the lookout for muscle recovery foods. Luckily you need to look no further than this delicious high protein banana bread.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Protein Banana Bread
Preparation & Cooking Time:
60g Salted Caramel Protein
250g Overripe Banana
150g Blended Oats
50g Milk Chocolate
40g Liquid Egg Whites
20g Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
- In a blender, mix oats and baking powder until fine.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- In the blender, add the bananas, egg whites, water and blend.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Chop the milk chocolate and add to the mixture.
- Pour into a lined 450g loaf tin and add desired toppings.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35 mins.
- Leave to cool at room temperature then in the fridge overnight.
- Add toppings of choice to serve.
Macros (per slice):
Think you’re ready to hit the mud? Book your ticket today for a 2021event and get your team together before prices rise.