<< back to forum

VOLUNTEERS

Discussion Latest Actionsort ascending Replies
awbenning's picture
London West April 30th & 1st May

Started by awbenning

Am I too late to be selected as a volunteer for 2016 London West event. Is there anything that I can do to improve my chances of sections? I'd love to get involved all day Saturday.

Nov. 13 2
balasubu's picture
London West 30th April - driving from london

Started by balasubu

Hi I'm driving from south of London to Cawley, I'm happy to give a lift if anyone wants to hop on, bonus if you got mad dj skills , will be leaving by 9:30 or so to reach by 12:30.

Oct. 23 1
tbencik's picture
Looking for a car-pool to TM Midlands

Started by tbencik

Hi, I was hoping to volunteer at Tough Mudder Midlands event next Sunday (31st May) on one of the full-day shifts, from 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM.

Oct. 22 7
nateyboy's picture
My volunteer code wont work

Started by nateyboy

Is anyone having a problem getting the volunteer code working or know how to fix it?

Oct. 12 14
Aaron Bishop's picture
Camping

Started by Aaron Bishop

I am volunteering next Saturday and running the next day. As I have to be there by 6am, do you supply camping for both Friday and Saturday night?

Sep. 15 0
john-jakab-1's picture
parking

Started by john-jakab-1

If u volunteer sunday can u use your parking pass for sat run?

Sep. 11 7
Sarah Van Noort's picture
Looking to carpool to and lodging ideas for SoCal

Started by Sarah Van Noort

I'm wondering anyone wants to carpool from Northern California to Lake Elsinore. I live in Redding and am planning to leave the Thursday before and drive straight through.

Aug. 29 4
Simeon Olsberg's picture
Car Pool to TM Toronto Aug 19 - 3 Seats Available

Started by Simeon Olsberg

Leaving from Eglinton and Bayview - Heading West to the 400 - Pick up either at Eglinton and Mt Pleasant or Hwy 7 and Hwy 400 (Cineplex Vaughn)

Aug. 16 0
Rayna Jensen's picture
I lost my volunteer code

Started by Rayna Jensen

I volunteered in June at Tahoe and lost my volunteer code so I can run Tahoe next year. How can I get a new one/ my old number?

Jul. 27 4
Coburn Morgan's picture
Code

Started by Coburn Morgan

Would anyone have a code my wife can use in NY 2017? Thank you!!!

Jul. 26 0

Pages