Being a Mudder℠ is all about taking on the obstacles in your life and the enormous sense of accomplishment that you feel when you overcome them.
Everything you need to know about the inaugural America’s Toughest Mudder TV series premiering July 22 on CBS.
The Tougher Mudder Championship Series concluded its 4-part series in the 2018 season on September 22nd outside of Seattle in Black Diamond, WA, at the Tough Mudder Seattle event. The series’ final event—the World Championship—attracted top athletes from around the sport and winners of the Regional events.
Here at TMHQ we’ve seen hundreds of thousands of teams brave the mud. We know what works and we know what doesn’t. Here are 5 traits that your team needs if you want to nail Tough Mudder.
How tough is your turkey? Create your very own version of #TurkeyMudder in the kitchen, at a Turkey Trot, on a run, or during your workout (essentially anywhere your heart desires) and share it with us for a chance to win one free entry to a 2016 Tough Mudder.
Upload your video on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #TurkeyMudder, or email it to us at [email protected]. Get creative, get weird (but not too weird), and send your submissions by November 29th to be considered. Have a Happy Turkey Day, Mudders!
On May 22nd, the water-cooler-conversation at Graycor HQ was a whole lot more epic than usual. That’s because the day before, a 17-strong team of Graycor staff took on Tough Mudder together to raise money for their beneficiary, Organization for Autism Research (OAR). Without a strong team behind you in business you’ll never reach your full potential, and the same is true of any Tough Mudder event.
1. You can enter as many different obstacle designs as you like whilst the submissions period is open.
2. For a submission to be considered, it must consist of both an image of the design and a brief description of how the obstacle works.
3. Submissions will be accepted until 23:59 on 30 August (EST).
4. Submissions are open to anyone age 18+ globally, excluding employees of Tough Mudder or their relatives.
5. The winner will be chosen by a panel of experts at TMHQ. The judges’ decision is final.
Available Now: Watch the CBS produced, Emmy nominated World's Toughest Mudder 360 experience.
To crush a Tough Mudder course you’re gonna need total body strength and a lot of mental grit. Try this quick 15 minute full-body circuit to get start line ready.