1. You can enter as many different obstacle designs as you like whilst the submissions period is open.
2. For a submission to be considered, it must consist of both an image of the design and a brief description of how the obstacle works.
3. Submissions will be accepted until 23:59 on 30 August (EST).
4. Submissions are open to anyone age 18+ globally, excluding employees of Tough Mudder or their relatives.
5. The winner will be chosen by a panel of experts at TMHQ. The judges’ decision is final.
6. The prize for the winning obstacle design will be a 2020 Tough Mudder Season Pass to one of the following regions (of the winner’s choice): UK (and Ireland), Germany, North America.
7. The prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative is available.
8. There is the chance for any number of obstacle designs (or an adaptation of the design) to be selected to be built for testing, and potentially to appear on course during 2020.
9. There is no guarantee that any submitted designs will be constructed for testing or 2020 courses.