It doesn’t get any tougher than this. We've made it our business to bring you the toughest events on the planet. From Tough Mudder Half to World’s Toughest Mudder, our insane obstacle engineers and crazy course designers have brought you new challenges in every form imaginable. Now, in 2018, we’re bringing the wildly successful faux Puppy Mudder event to real life. Yes, seriously.
Prepare yourself for the newest (AND CUTEST) event ever conceived. Get your tough pups ready because on March 3, 2018 Water Pik is bringing the first ever Ruff Mudder to Tough Mudder LA.
Space is limited sign up now to reserve a spot for your pup- FOR FREE.
Featuring 6 obstacles made just for dogs and the ultimate clean up station courtesy of Waterpik Pets .
Get ready to tackle:
- Mini Everest - This slick quarter pipe is over 4’ tall, that needs strong hindlegs building up momentum and speed to get over the top lip. Aim for the top, but there’s no promise you won’t end up at the bottom.
- Boa Constrictor - Scratch and slide through to the other side of the dark and muddy tunnel.
- Mud Mile x 2 - A classic Tough Mudder fan favorite this mile of mud is doggy heaven. Climb over every mound and wade through every valley to conquer this obstacle.
- Mini Berlin Walls x2 - A mud slicked 2' tall wall requiring precise eye-to-paw coordination to cleanly jump over. Lend a paw to those in need.
Rehydrate and Rinse:
- 5 Standard round water bowls will be provided
- Post-course, treat your pup to the ultimate clean-up with the Waterpik Pet Wand PRO. This tool, from the leader in replacement showerheads, was engineered from the ground up with consumers and their pets in mind, revolutionizing the way pet parents think about bath time for good. The powerful WaterComb™ spray penetrates even the thickest hair, rinsing away dirt and shampoo that other methods miss. The contoured wand delivers a precise line of spray that gives you more control over where the water goes and where it doesn’t, making for a much calmer bathing experience your dog will love.”
strike a pose
Make muddy memories last a lifetime at the step & repeat. Share on social media using the hashtags: #MyRuffPup and #RuffMudder
Before you show up to Tough Mudder Los Angeles, read these rules and details:
- Ruff Mudder is SATURDAY only and will feature 2 start waves: 12:00 PM and 3:00PM
- These leashes are legion. All pups must be leashed on course.
- YOU must be present at all times. This ain’t doggy day care. (Plus, your pooch will appreciate the support.)
- Register: All pups must be registered before event day. This event WILL sell out.
- No aggressive dogs. This mud’s meant to be shared, safely
- This sh*t’s yours. Seriously. Clean up after your Pupper.
- No Ruff Mudders on Tough Mudder courses (exceptions for service dogs only).
- Not All Dogs Get To Finish: We reserve the right to pull pups off the course for biting or barfing.
The following dog breeds are not permitted due to the venue insurance policy. · Pit Bull Terriers · American Bully · Staffordshire Terriers · Rottweilers · German Shepherds · Presa Canarios · Chows Chows · Doberman Pinschers · Akitas · Wolf-hybrids · Mastiffs · Cane Corsos · Great Danes · Alaskan Malamutes · Siberian Huskies