It’s Father’s Day and we could get emotional, sharing heartfelt messages about the dads that inspire us, help us through the hard times and celebrate our accomplishments. But this year we decided that we’ll leave that to you, and instead we’re going to hit you with: Dad Jokes – the Mudder Edition. We surveyed some of our legendary Tough Mudder dads and they did not disappoint. Here goes…
12 Dad Jokes Tough Mudder Style
- Chill out, slide down, it’s just Arctic Enema (Giles Chater, Tough Mudder CEO)
- Have you been hitting the gym, because you look LumberJacked (Matt Brooke, Managing Director Europe)
- Let’s hit the course and get Funked Up (Mark Reed, Head of Commercial Partnerships, UK)
- Life’s too short to not summit Mudderhorn (Scott Nilson, SVP Events)
- What did the ocean say to the Arctic Enema? Nothing, it just waved.
- Did you about your Mudder’s latest business venture? She got involved in a Pyramid Scheme.
- Did you hear the one about the Cage Crawl? Never mind, it’s over your head.
- To prepare for the Berlin Walls, I started reading an anti-gravity book. I can’t put it down!
- A man’s two greatest prides in life: to grill the perfect steak, and to be Well Swung.
- What’s the opposite of a hill stand? That’s a Pitfall.
- I may not be the best partner, but I sure know how Texas Hold’Em.
- What did the sprain say to the fracture? You’d better take that Castaway.
We’ll be here all week. Ba Dum Tss!
Do your old man a favour and hook him up with a Tough Mudder ticket.