Dogs in headbands are the pictures the internet has been waiting for.
Seriously, who can resist a pic of cute dogs in headbands? Or a cute dog getting muddy? For no reason other than your viewing pleasure, we submit the following dogs, all stars of Tough Mudder’s Instagram, who are Probably the Toughest Pooches On the Planet. You’re welcome.
1. This proud boy who knows the value of good neckwear:
2. This good doggo that’s probably waiting for a treat:
3. This buddy that’s all tuckered out after his first Mud Run:
4. This sassy Legionnaire that knows all the obstacles:
5. This very skilled pupper that didn’t even need a wetsuit:
6. This returning champ who’s on to number 3:
7. This mush that knows how to rock a headband with style:
8. This fetching young lad that forget the headband but still looks sharp:
9. This dog that is just showing off now:
10. This pupper looking to cool down:
11. This Golden that’s wondering if you need help with that food truck treat:
12. This fluffy pup that’s more teddy bear than dog:
13. This floppy-eared pooch you didn’t know you need in your life:
14. This sleepy pupper that just wants to sleep after a hard day on course:
15. This pooch that needs a smaller size:
16. This quizzical pooch that looks way to clean for Tough Mudder:
17. And finally, this incredibly photogenic pup:
Follow Tough Mudder on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more pups, kitties, and all your favorite obstacles. And don’t forget to sign those doggos up for the next Ruff Mudder near you.
10 Motivational Quotes To Help You Leave The Excuses At The Door
3 Things To Help You Crush A Tough Mudder Challenge
3 Healthy Smoothie Bowls
‘I Started Training For A Tough Mudder And Lost 417 Pounds’