Oh, Canada. What’s not to love? Time to show Ottawa what Mudders are made of while you’re in town this summer. These are the TMHQ certified Ottawa things to do.
Ottawa Top 5 Things To Do
1. Stick Around at The Commando Paintball Action Centre
You don’t have to look far for another heart-pumping adventure. On the site of Tough Mudder, Ottawa is Commando Action Centre, a premier paintball facility that promotes teamwork, hustle, and fun. Sounds familiar, no?
2. Take the Leap At Great Canadian Bungee
Heights, anyone? Take the plunge from 200 feet high at Great Canadian Bungee, just north of Ottawa. Beautiful quarry lagoon views meet an adrenaline-fueled experience that will take your breath away.
3. Soak In the City at Major’s Hill Park
Nature and urban innovation converge at Major’s Hill Park, a waterfront locale. Not only is it a historic park full of beautiful sites, but it’s also within walking distance of tons of shops, museums, restaurants, and bars.
4. Choose Your Own Walking Tour
Get some steps in for a low-impact day of exploration in downtown Ottawa with a self-guided walking tour. Choose your adventure with walking tours that focus on everything from history to architecture to after-dark hotspots to pub crawls.
5. Get a Taste of OttawaHard cider and wine have never gone down smoother. La Vida Local Food and Wine Tours take you off the beaten path into rural Ottawa with scenic excursions. But make sure you book ahead; private small group tours are the name of the game for the time being.
Sign up for your Tough Mudder Ottawa today, before the start line you want sells out.