Watch as Paleo Nick from Ice Age Meals shows us his Thai turkey meal prep recipe.
Cost: $51 dollars total, or $3.00 per meal.
¼ Cup Olive Oil
½ Cup Garlic
½ Cup Ginger
5 Pounds Organic Turkey
Sea Salt + Black Pepper
4 Cups Yellow Onion
2 ½ Cups Carrots
2 Pounds Mushrooms
4 Cans Bamboo Shoots
4 Cans Water Chestnuts
10 Cups Coconut Milk
1 Bunch of Chopped Cilantro
Sambal Chili Paste- to taste
2 TBSP Fish Sauce
How To Make It
1. Pre-heat the pan
2. Add ¼ cup of olive oil to the hot pan.
3. Add in ½ cup of ginger and ½ cup of garlic to the pan. Cook it down.
4. Then add in seasoned or plain turkey. If using seasoned turkey, flip it seasoned side down.
5. Then add in 4 cups of yellow onion and 2 ½ cups of carrot
6. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper to taste.
7. When the turkey starts to brown, fold the turkey into the vegetables.
8. Add in the mushrooms.
9. Wait for the mushrooms to cook down.
10. Then add in the 4 cans of bamboo shoots and 4 cans of water chestnuts.
12. Add in the 4 cups of coconut milk.
14. Chop the bunch of cilantro and add to taste.
15. Add in chili paste to taste and approximately 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
16. Portion out into tupperware or treys and throw them into the freezer.
17. Serve plain or over, spaghetti squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, or rice.
Reasons To Meal Prep
1. Save time.
2. Save money.
3. You’ll eat healthier
4. You won’t have to worry about where you’re getting next meal.