Tough Mudder Kids provides kids, of all abilities, the lifelong benefit of building a positive relationship with physical activity, enabling greater self esteem, and focusing on team building skills, through a one-of-a-kind muddy obstacle course experience.
TOUGH MUDDER KIDS MISSION
• Provide accessible, fun physical activity
• Influence a positive, lifelong relationship with physical activity
• Encourage team building, problem solving, and greater self esteem
GRANT PROGRAM APPLICATION CRITERIA
• Organization directly serves youth between the ages of 5-12
• Organization serves youth in high need communities
• Organization is located in North America
WHAT YOU GET
In addition to ticket entry into the Tough Mudder Kids event of your choice, you will also receive:
Every Tough Mudder Kids finisher will recieve this unique finisher shirt to celebrate their adventure (p.s. they’re clean).
Like all Mudder finishers, both Mini and Mighty Mudders will receive an awesome Tough Mudder Kids headband to wear proudly once they cross the finish line.
Post event snacks will be provided for Tough Mudder kids, we don’t want to ruin the surprise, so you’ll have to wait to see them at the finish line.
Terms & Conditions
- Organizations will be responsible for providing transportation to and from the event
- Each child will have to have a waiver signed before the event by a parent or legal guardian, including a photo and video release
For any questions contact our Kids Race Coordinator at [email protected]