Stack Up The Laps
Our newest endurance experience– take on multiple laps of the Tough Mudder course to rack up distance.
The adult version of “choose your own adventure,” it’s time to set your sights on a new goal, and new hardware.
Set your target and see if you can join the exclusive 50K club.
WHAT YOU GET
• All Infinity loops will be run on the 10+ mile course path
• Runners will have more time to start laps on the course – with the start line cutoff closing 7.5 hours into the race (and 1.5 hours before course close)
• The minimum achievement to become an official finisher will be two laps (approximately 20 miles) instead of the current 20km (12.4 mile) minimum.
What’s Staying the Same:
• The overall race duration will remain the same – lasting 9 hours from start to course closure
• Obstacles will still be a mix of mandatory and penalty obstacles
What does that mean for the race?
• We expect a narrower spread of total mileage, with more of an emphasis on pace (i.e. more people doing the same number of laps, with the differentiator being time to complete those laps)
• Based on historic results, we expect runners to complete between 2-5 laps. The real question is whether anyone can hit 6.
Stay tuned for additional updates concerning achievement awards and Contender status in 2024.