Mudder Volunteer Program
Join Probably the Best Team on the Planet
Are you awesome at helping others conquer their challenges? Then we want you on our team as a Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half Volunteer. Our volunteers are called Mudder MVPs (Most Valuable Players) because they are the driving force behind our team and creating amazing life changing experiences.
We have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from setting up the event site, being the first to greet thousands of Mudders, cheering them on as they are challenged through a series of obstacles, putting those hard-earned headbands on or joining our industry leading medical team.
This is one of the best ways to find out more about Tough Mudder events, support your friends or family and earn an amazing discount to take to the course yourself and begin your journey.
Whatever you do as a Mudder MVP, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating life-changing experiences for everyone – including yourself.
It's not just the participants that are on a team, everyone is all part of the giant Tough Mudder team
- Discount to Run a Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half*
- 20% off merchandise at the event and online
- Free Tough Mudder MVP T-shirt and gear
- Breakfast and/or lunch depending on your shift
- The feel good factor, as you support Mudders and change lives
- One free beer (local age restrictions apply even at Tough Mudder events)
- Free parking for the duration of your volunteer shift
*Your discounted ticket amount will show in the role description when you click the ‘I’ button on the application form. *Please read our FAQsfor the rules on this process
Volunteer Discounts Explained:
If you volunteer at a Tough Mudder Event, inclusive of Tough Mudder and Tough Mudder Half, here are your discount options:
- Volunteer for a half day shift and run a future* Tough Mudder for $40 or Tough Mudder Half for $20
- Volunteer for a full day shift and run a future Tough Mudder for $20 or Tough Mudder Half for $10
- Medical, Team Leads and UTV drivers, please review the ‘I’ next to the shift you select on the application form to see your discount benefits.
If there's a Tough Mudder and Tough Mudder Half at the same location within the same weekend or one weekend of each other you can:
- Volunteer for a shift prior to the day you want to run, and receive a discount code on completion of your shift to purchase your ticket.
- Or, if you run before your volunteer shift, purchase your ticket (before arriving on site) and complete a reimbursement form at Volunteer HQ when you check out
*Future = an event in the year you volunteer or the following year