Dear Tejon Mudders,
We’re excited to see you this weekend for our first California event of the 2021 season, our team has been busy preparing an incredible course for you this week.
We’ve been keeping a close eye on the COVID Delta variant, and the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control on measures to take. Please see below for important reminders on our COVID safety measures and a few new updates we’re rolling out for this weekend’s event:
- If you have tested positive for COVID within the past 14 days, have come in contact with a positive person and have not tested, or are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms– please don’t come to the event. Send us a note at [email protected] and we’ll help you defer your entry to another event.
- Facial coverings are encouraged, but not required, for participants in the registration, merchandise & festival areas. Our partners at REIGN wiil have complimentary neck gaiters available for you to wear at the event.
- NEW: You’ll see Tough Mudder staff, volunteers and partners wearing masks during the event weekend. Our staff test regularly before travel and while on-site during the event week.
- Please keep appropriate distance from others or wear a mask in confined spaces like the gear store, changing areas and at registration.
- Hand Sanitizer from Every Man Jack is available throughout the festival and in on-course locations where personal contact is likely.
Our safety measures are informed by an independent epidemiologist expert and the latest research & science, and are intended to keep you safe while you enjoy your muddy adventure. For further questions, please reference our COVID Tough Plan.
TOUGH MUDDER LA – TEJON RANCH
WHAT YOU GET
Did we mention free stuff?
Our Volunteers are the driving force behind our events and create amazing life-changing experiences for our Mudders. Every Volunteer receives a discounted event entry, exclusive swag and complimentary food throughout the day.
MINI MUDDER: Recommended for kids aged 5-7, Mini Mudder participants will tackle this 1/2 mile course, working together as a team to get through 10 obstacles and earn their Mini Mudder headband. A great entry-level experience for the aspiring Mudder.
MIGHTY MUDDER: Recommended for kids aged 8-12, Mighty Mudder brings the best of the full-sized Tough Mudder course to life. This is as close to the real thing as it gets.